- The fair is October 9th make sure you come show your school spirit by being there.
- The JV football team has a game tomorrow at Walker
- Volley ball teams A and b1 have a game against Waldo in the gyms and B2 has a game at waldo
- Cross country has a meet at leslie against clagget waldo and leslie.
- Good luck to all sports teams playing this week
- Today Monday Oct. 7th and Oct. 14 there will be no after school orchestra rehearsal. Continue to come on Thursday. We will continue our regular after school rehearsals Monday and Thursday the week of 21st. If you have any questions please call me at 503-757-7564.
- Seventh graders, 10 more school days to register for volleyball. Current physicals need turned into Lisa in the main office and you can register on line. Any questions contact Ms. Blondin, Miss Tooze, Ms. Norris, or Ms. Contreras. Practice starts Oct 23rd in the main gym promptly as 2:40. Arrange rides by 4:30.
- Reed Zauber’s volleyball team took one of five games in the match against Crossler on Wednesday. We had some great net play with Alondra’s spikes and Va’Sha’s surprise tips over the net.Top servers were Zuleima and Bethany. We play at home on Monday 4:00 against Waldo.
- Attention Boys interested in playing basketball this year: North Salem HS will be hosting FREE future Vikings basketball clinics every Monday in October. Clinics will be held at Salem First Church of the Nazarene on Market St from 5:30 – 7:30 every Monday, beginning October 7th. The clinics will be led by Lane McLeod, head coach of the Viking Boys basketball program. North Salem will also be running boys tournament basketball teams at each grade level, and this is a great opportunity to start work-outs prior to the upcoming season.
- Mark your planners for October 9th from 5:30-7:00. Parrish will be hosting a fall carnival and dance. There will be carnival games, bingo, and snacks for purchase. Tickets and BINGO cards will cost $.25 each or 5 for $1.00 . There will also be a dance for Parrish Middle School students ONLY that evening. The cost of the dance is $3.00. You will be receiving flyers to take home during 7th period today. This evening is a night filled with full for the whole family.
- Activity bus.
Bus will depart between 4:35 and 4:40 every day and will run Monday thru Thursday only. The bus will stop at Grant, Highland, Hoover, Englewood and the Boys and Girls Club on Summer Street.
- Students – you must exit the building by 2:30 unless you are in an after school activity or in a sport. If you are waiting for a sport event to start, you need to exit the building and go to the gym side of the building.
- The office phone if for emergency purposes only. Please ask politely to use the phone, and state the reason.
October 7 to October 11
AM SCHEDULE PM SCHEDULE
Cafeteria 7:20-7:30 Buses 2:20-2:30
- Carbajal – Tooze
- Paton – Hawes