Skip to content
- Students please turn in your pink lunch forms to the office as soon as possible. If you lost your form, please come pick up another one from the office.
- Parrish A team won the first 4 games against Stephens. Maya, Natalia, and Mahayla were 16 good serves. Super servers were Telsarina, Brithania and Mariko. Good job girls!
- Parent conferences are Monday and Tuesday and our goal is to have a record turn out! Please encourage your parents to attend! As an incentive to you to encourage your parents to come, we will be identifying the classroom (s) with the largest turn out and rewarding them with a yummy treat!!
- Speaking of Yummy Treats! Leadership students and our PBIS Committee will be selling popcorn and slushies during parent conferences! Bring your parents and enjoy these treats while you visit with parents. Popcorn will be $1 and slushies will be $1.50.
- Our Book Fair will start next week and run through November 30th. Please stop by during conferences and pick up a good book!!
- Football, your pictures are in coach Scott’s room. You can pick them up today.
- Wrestlers, get your camp forms in to coach Scott or Howard as soon as possible. Season paperwork is also available.
- We have a number of clothing items accumulating in the lost and found. If you have lost or misplaced a sweatshirt, T-shirt, pants, or a shoe, please come check to see if it was brought to the lost and found. Found items are located in room 108 and students are welcome to have an adult help them check before school, at lunch, or after school. All items that are not claimed by the end of the next 6-weeks will be donated to charity.
- Need to replenish binder supplies before Pride Period?? The Praise store will be open before school on Wednesdays for school supplies only. Bring your Praise tickets! We will accept cash for school supplies on Wednesday mornings as well.
- Students that are not involved in an after school activity or a sport need to exit the building by 2:30.
- Attention students:
- If you are going out of town over the holidays and will miss any days of school, please bring a note from your parent or guardian, telling us when your last day of school is and what day you will be back to school.
- If you miss more than 10 school days, you will be withdrawn, and then re-enrolled when you return.
Spread the word!