Welcome to Parrish Middle School! It is such a privilege to serve our Pioneer students and community as we strive to make a positive, lifelong impact on every student! Parrish is a community of learners who value integrity, high academic standards, and respect for self and others. Our faculty and staff members are committed to challenging, engaging, and supporting your student academically, individually, and socially, and we’re dedicated to making success possible for every student!
Our vision is that all Parrish Middle School students will be engaged in rigorous instruction at or above grade level and will graduate high school ready for college. We can make this vision a reality by striving to:
- Provide a safe and secure learning environment
- Provide academic success for all students
- Prepare students to become responsible citizens
- Focus on writing, inquiry, collaboration, organization, and reading skills
- Maintain a highly committed and qualified faculty
As we work together to make this year enjoyable and successful for your student, we ask families to assist in the following ways:
- Communicate with your student as well as their teachers
- Check ParentVue regularly
- Help your student arrive prepared and on-time daily
- Teach your students to be advocates and problem-solvers
- Model and teach perseverance and grit
Our hope is that this school year is the most successful year your student experiences and we invite you to partner with us as we engage, inspire, and empower a community of learners. Go Pioneers!