- Parrish A team lost to Houck last night. Parrish team play amazing volleyball and could not compete with the shortage of hits from the other side. Top server was Mahala, and super servers were Gabby, Telsa, and Brithania. Lunch today in room 218 at the beginning of 5th Great season girls!
- Students: If you have lost anything since Thanksgiving, please come and check in Room 108 in the cafeteria. The lost and found is open before school, after school, and during lunches. We have many items that need to be claimed by their owner!
Come check for your lost items today!
- It’s time to sign up for the Winter Session of Enrichment Academy. There are some great new clubs and some old favorites. Pick up a registration form from the office or from the library.
The new session will begin on January 14th.
- Do you have Praise tickets? Every Wednesday during the month of December, we will be drawing 8 tickets each lunch for a slice of Little Caesar’s pizza from those tickets turned into the store! You will notice that your teachers are handing out tickets for being to class on time! Part of preparing to be College and Career ready is being on time and this also demonstrates that you are dependable and trustworthy. Students who had no unexcused tardies and no unexcused absences during the last 6-weeks and had at least 90% attendance will receive a ticket during Pride Period for a free slushy during lunch! We have 38 students who have had no absences or tardies for the entire year and will also receive front-of-the-line tickets good for next week. If you are not part of this group of winners, it is time to step up your game! Make it a goal to be on-time to class each period. More prizes will be awarded each 6-weeks.
- Attention students: If you are going out of town over the holidays and will miss any days of school, please bring a note from your parent or guardian, telling us when your last day of school is and what day you will be back to school.
- If you miss more than 10 school days, you will be withdrawn, and then re-enrolled when you return.
- Attention students: Being on time to class is a college and career-readiness skill, and also communicates respect to the teacher and students in the class. In order to promote students being in class on time, Parrish will be conducting random tardy sweeps. During a tardy sweep, teachers will lock their doors as soon as the bell rings for class. Students who do not make it to class on time will be directed to report to the cafeteria, where additional consequences will be assigned. Please be sure you are arriving to all your classes ON TIME.
- Way to go Parrish! Here is our canned food drive update:
- We have exceeded our goal of 2000 pounds and are currently at 3000 pounds!
- Since we reached our goal lets see if we can get to 5000 pounds!
- -At 3,500 pounds Mr. Moon has agreed to guitar hero battle Mrs. Darnell at the assembly
- At 4,000 pounds leadership students will get pied in the face!
- At 4,500 pounds Mr. Scott will wear duck gear for a day, go ducks! And Ms. Wisdom will wear beaver gear, go beavs!
- Finally at 5000 pounds Mr. Suchy will bleach his hair blonde!
- This is our last week of canned food drive, the class at the end of the week will win a pizza and cake party! Great job to Mrs. Carbajal’s class, Ms. Paton’s class, Mrs. Norris, Ms. Wisdom and Ms. Grieb and Ms. Reed-Zauber as being our top classes! …its not over yet, your class could take the lead with a few simple donations! We will be picking up your donations again today!
- If you would like to help tape Ms. Asp to the wall, see leadership students at lunch to sign up!
- Leadership will also be selling tickets for 25 cents each, to win a chance to pie Coach Tom, Ms. Paton, Ms. Ferguson, and Mr. dick, all money raised will go to our canned food drive
- Our student vs staff volleyball game will be next Thursday right after school. Any 8th grade boys and girls interested in playing please see Ms. asp in room 102!