- Do you want to see your teachers or peers wear a diaper for a day?! After Spring Break we are starting our annual Family Building Blocks Diaper Drive! Start collecting your pennies and saving your unused diapers!
- Attention all 8th graders: Are you a natural leader? Do you like planning events and activities? Do you like helping others? Are you interested in making a difference in the world and at Parrish Middle School? Then you should apply to join LEADERSHIP! Applications are available with Ms. Asp in room 102, so stop by, say hi to Ms. Asp and grab your application! Applications are Due Friday April 12th by the end of the day.
- Congratulations to the 160 students who arrived to class on time each period and every day during the first 6-weeks of this semester. Each of these students will receive a “golden ticket” for an early release to lunch today and a treat. So far, we have 265 students who are on track with no tardies for the current 6 weeks. Keep up the great effort! During the last 10 weeks of school, we will be creating a reward each WEEK for no tardies. Students with no tardies during the week will also be entered into a drawing for grand prizes throughout the spring. Let’s see how “Low Can You Go” with tardies to class!! Our goal is NO students out of class during our next tardy sweep!
- Students – don’t forget to pre-purchase your yearbook. Right now – the price is $17.00. Yearbooks go up to $23.00 starting May 1st. Yearbooks are handed out the last day of school.
- Students, there are a lot of unclaimed items in the lost and found. If you have lost anything during the last 6-weeks, please be sure to ask an adult to help you check in room 108 to see if it has been found. We will house the current lost items through parent conferences this week. After that, all unclaimed items will be donated to charity. Check often as items are added daily.
- It is time to sign up for the Spring session of Enrichment Academy! Pick up the new forms in the library or in the stacker outside of the office.
The new session will begin on April 8th.
- The after school activity bus will start up again on April 8th and will run through May 31st.
- Students: If you are not in an after school program you MUST exit the building by 2:30pm.